About this course
Learn The fundamental theory of the doshas
- Dinacharya—routines for health and well-being, such as self-massage and daily cleansing of the senses, sleep routine, and eating routine.
- The basics of an Ayurvedic approach to cooking, digestion, nutrition, and right eating
- Introductory Sanskrit
- Ayurveda-inspired yoga, meditation, and pranayama
- How yoga practice complements and supports an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- Yogic psychology—the power of the mind in creating balance and health.
Nutrition and Ayurveda Course Program is form for a complete approach for optimal health, vitality and higher awareness. As we combine yoga with Ayurveda reveling the secret powers of the body, breath, senses, mind. More importantly it unfolds transformational methods. Made possible by The Yoga OM:
Volume I (Nutrition Choices For Health, Guidelines For Health & Diet
Volume II ( Every Day Choices, Yoga Ayurveda, Self Healing and Self- Realization