Course Dates: Open-ended
Enrollment Dates: Enroll Anytime
Class Size: 7 (7 places left)
Who can Enroll: Students are added by instructors.
Course Language: English
$ (tax incl.)$ 250 (tax incl.)
Joy McLeod Director and Founder of The Yoga OM The path of ancestor's is over 6000 years into origin evaluation and development of yoga.Growing in a house hold where yoga presented as a religion. Joy started practicing her first yoga asana in a very young age. Her mom was her ...
About this course
Learn The fundamental theory of the doshas
- Dinacharya—routines for health and well-being, such as self-massage and daily cleansing of the senses, sleep routine, and eating routine.
- The basics of an Ayurvedic approach to cooking, digestion, nutrition, and right eating
- Introductory Sanskrit
- Ayurveda-inspired yoga, meditation, and pranayama
- How yoga practice complements and supports an Ayurvedic lifestyle
- Yogic psychology—the power of the mind in creating balance and health.
Nutrition and Ayurveda Course Program is form for a complete approach for optimal health, vitality and higher awareness. As we combine yoga with Ayurveda reveling the secret powers of the body, breath, senses, mind. More importantly it unfolds transformational methods. Made possible by The Yoga OM:
Volume I (Nutrition Choices For Health, Guidelines For Health & Diet
Volume II ( Every Day Choices, Yoga Ayurveda, Self Healing and Self- Realization