Certification of teachers of Yoga Om in the United States and Overseas is carried out by the Yoga Om of Huntersville Home of the practice currently in the United States (YO). The process of certification has been designed and refined over many years under the guidance of The Yoga Om Teacher Education Progress and Support Team. The YOYT Certification is the complete source of information pertaining to Yoga Om certification.
- A minimum of three years of continuous study and practice with a Certified YO Yoga Teacher (CYOYT) is required of anyone applying for assessment. Education programs for prospective teachers are offered by many qualified teachers and centers throughout the country.
- Candidates ready to apply should find a CYOYT who will agree to serve as Mentor through the Introductory I & II certification process and a 2nd CYOYT who will serve as a Recommending Teacher.
- Candidates must be current members of YO in order to apply for assessment.
- Complete the online application only after you have secured the approval of your Mentor and Recommending Teacher.
- Be prepared with your study history details, passport size jpg, and credit card payment to complete the online application.
- Candidates choose three venues in order of preference. Venue choices are not guaranteed. An effort is made to accommodate all candidates as best as possible.
- Completed applications must be received by designated time/date of approval or appointed by email@example.com.
- Upon completion, notify your Mentor and Recommending Teacher to complete their online recommendations and processing.
Yoga OM Studios Registered 2018